New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Vote_lcapPut up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Voting_barPut up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Vote_lcapPut up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Voting_barPut up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers)

Go down

Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Empty Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Alexis Grant: Hello there. I'm here with XYM. XYM, how do you feel about fighting Shaun Summers tonight?

XYM:Well, i'm not going to say anything bad about him, since i respect him. He's a great athlete and i think he's going to put up a good fight.

AG: Next question, how do you feel about your 2-0 record last season?

XYM: I'm...not sure how to respond to that positively. My first match with Masterful Jeff was a good fight, but when i fought Robby Blaze, i thought I was being set up with two easy matches. This season i'm going to try and persuade Minder to give my some good fights, and i wont care if i win them or lose them. I'm not the new guy anymore.

AG: OK. One last question. Do you think you'll be good enough to win the Junior Championship this year?

XYM: I'm not sure. There's a lot of tough competitors this season. We got a few new guys and, who knows, maybe i'll be the one. The point is tha-

OOC: ok NOW you come in

Last edited by XYM on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Empty Re: Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers)

Post  VGM Shaun White Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Shaun Summers walks up on the interview by Alexis Grant and listens to XYM before interrupting.

Summers:"Yeah your right on one thing in that I am going to put a good fight not that I need one against a scrub like you. I mean do you seriously consider yourself a wrestler much less someone good enough to be in the ring with me. Because let me explain something to you real quick. One your not the only one to go undefeated last season. And the last thing you should understand is that this season there is no shot of you being Junior's Champion because that belt is mine. Because the only thing that would make me the Definition of Perfection look any better would be to have gold around my waist."

With that Summers walks away from XYM and Alexis Grant flexing his muscles.
VGM Shaun White
VGM Shaun White
Admin

https://nwwa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers) Empty Re: Put up a good fight(open to Shaun White-Shaun Summers)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 am

ooc done

ps. i did the fight already and sent it to J. it was REALLY close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down