New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
House show Title tournament vs Howdy EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
House show Title tournament vs Howdy Vote_lcapHouse show Title tournament vs Howdy Voting_barHouse show Title tournament vs Howdy Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
House show Title tournament vs Howdy Vote_lcapHouse show Title tournament vs Howdy Voting_barHouse show Title tournament vs Howdy Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

House show Title tournament vs Howdy

2 posters

Go down

House show Title tournament vs Howdy Empty House show Title tournament vs Howdy

Post  Big Bill Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Lights go out and reappear back on and shows Big Bill waiting in the ring with a microphone.

Big Bill: Well a house show title touranment very impressive well lets cut to the chase Captian Howdy just to let you know that I respect the fact that I am going to face you in the match just remember this I am going to throw my best in my first house show match. The fact is I respect you and I am ready to face you in the match and just remember only one of us will walk out and go onto the next stage in the house show tournament so all the best in the match. Just remember this title tournament in the house show will mean a lot and like I said before I am going to try and win my first house show title match so you better be prepared for the unexpected.
Big Bill
Big Bill

Back to top Go down

House show Title tournament vs Howdy Empty Re: House show Title tournament vs Howdy

Post  Captain Howdy (Nancy) Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 pm

*The lights go dark. Purple smoke fills the arena as the letters, DFA, appear in bright neon green on the titantron. Patrick McSuperfly starts dancing down the entryway and coughing violently as his eyes are glazed over. "Foxy Lady" by Jimi Hendrix is playing in the background.

He then climbs the steps and does a front flip into the ring. He walks to the center of the ring and raises his right hand. A microphone on a cord drops into his hand. He returns into a normal stance and speaks.*

DFA: "Introducing, at a very manly but also slim, trim and fit 175 pounds, he is the reigning king of crazy and of krunk! He is high flying and death defying but you'll never see him crying! He likes to refer to himself in the third person! Please give a warm welcome to your lord and master, the one, the only, Death From Above, Pat 2 Da Mac McSuperfly!!!!!!!"

*The microphone from the sky returns back to god only knows where and a stage hand hands Pat a regular, cordless microphone. Mr McSuperfly shifts his gaze to Big Bill.*

DFA: "Yeah, dude, like...cool...but don't expect I'll be easy. I got like hopes and dreams and stuff."

*DFA notices a tye-dye shirt in the audience and becomes intrigued.*

DFA: "Woah, thats trippy. Give that guy a klondike bar and a bag of munchies."

*A stage hand does so.*

DFA: Were hangin' out after this, man! But anyways, where am I?...Oh yeah! Look, dude. I respect that you wanna do well in your first house show. I respect that you wanna work hard and earn your title shot. I even respect the fact that your respecting me but don't think it'll be that easy. You see, I'm not only fighting for a title shot but, as you can guess by my theme song, I'm also fighting for the love of the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley Fox! Baby, please be with me! You know theres no one else in the NWWA that can satisfy your needs like I can!"

(OOC: Back to you!)
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Back to top Go down

House show Title tournament vs Howdy Empty Re: House show Title tournament vs Howdy

Post  Big Bill Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 am

Big Bill looks at Howdy and smiles and says:
Big Bill: Make the best man win and all the best in the match because I know I will give it all in the match so once again good luck because you will need it. I will beat you and I will qualify for the title and go onto the next round.
Big Bill
Big Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down