New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Von Ryan's Proclamation EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Von Ryan's Proclamation Vote_lcapVon Ryan's Proclamation Voting_barVon Ryan's Proclamation Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Von Ryan's Proclamation Vote_lcapVon Ryan's Proclamation Voting_barVon Ryan's Proclamation Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Von Ryan's Proclamation

2 posters

Go down

Von Ryan's Proclamation Empty Von Ryan's Proclamation

Post  Von Ryan Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 pm

'Not Falling' by Mudvayne blares loudly over the arena's sound system as Von Ryan's video plays on the Titantron.
-
Von Ryan, dressed in a buisness suit, makes his way to the ring unaccompanied by any of his Vegas showgirl valets for a change.
-
The crowd reacts with loud mixed emotions while Von Ryan walks arrogantly towards the ring but is oblivious to the crowd. Ryan yanks the mic from the ring announcer and gives him a threating stare which cowls the announcer into sitting fearfully back into his chair.
-
Von Ryan gets into the ring and stands in the middle to give the entire arena full of fans an angry arrogant stare.....
-
Von Ryan: "Silence you unimaginative Mr. Minder money monkeys! This past pay per view Kaluani and Snake fought to a draw in the World title contender tournament. And what did our wonderful yet misguided general manager Mr. Minder announce later that very same pay per view? He made a very RASH and undignified decision to give both that uncouth barbarian Snake and the ever living in a world of make-believe Kaluani a World Title number one contenders match right here tonight."
-
The crowd cheers!!! Von Ryan stares angerily at the crowd and points at them in rage before saying.....
-
Von Ryan: "NO!!! What you bunch of fair weather cheerleading monkeys should be wanting to see instead.. No what you should be DEMANDING instead is that Von Ryan be named the number one contender for the World Title! Von Ryan is the greatest athlete at the NWWA, no one is better or EVER will be better and I should be treated as such! Von Ryan is a TWO time champion before joining this two-bit federation that puts charity cases into contender matches instead of the BEST! Von Ryan was NOT defeated in the number one contenders tournament. The management paired me up with the most incompetent tag partner during that tournament and HE lost, not me! I am undefeated in the tournament as well! So where is my number one contenders match!? WHERE!? I DEMAND...."
-
(OOC: OK, someone come on out and interrupt me now. Von Ryan's Proclamation Icon_mad Plenty of time to do so before next season, right? Von Ryan's Proclamation Icon_wink )
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Von Ryan's Proclamation Empty Re: Von Ryan's Proclamation

Post  elodor Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

The Dark Knight Elodor Bloodmane walks out onto the stage, accompanied by the rest of the Blood Pact,

EB: Von Ryan who do you think you are?

You knew the stipulation going into that tag team match, you knew that if you or Aquilus lost you would both be out just like Snake and I knew if either of us lost we would both be out.

Your arrogance astounds me, during that match Snake was beaten but I knew if he was pinned I would lose my opportunity so I made sure that didn't happen. I then had you beaten but Aquilus knew if that happened he would lose his opportunity so he made sure it didn't happen yet when he was being pinned where were you?

Surely if the title ment that much to you then you would have intervened on your partners behalf just like he did for you. Surely if you wanted to win as much as you claim you would have done something about it.

No you just stood by and watched him getting beaten, watched your chance slip away just so you could moan and cry about it later. So what if you wern't pinned you still lost the match. End of story end of title opportunity.

Now I agree with you that Minder setting up this number 1 contenders match is a farce Snake and Kaluani failed to win at the PPV and were knocked out of the tournament to progress you had to win, they both failed to do that just like I did.

I admit I lost to Tyler Ford he was the better man on the night, but at the end he wasn't good enough was he? Oh and Tyler nice one with Biggfoot didn't I say when he left Rev it was a set up? Didn't I warn people he couldn't be trusted, one day you idiots will listen to me.

Now Ryan, I think its about time you shut up and did something around here to deserve a title shot, I know I have to earn my next shot and I will earn it. Maybe you should try winning a match before you make demands.

OOC ok im gonna end it there if Von ryan wants to continue or someone else interupt us

elodor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum