New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Vote_lcapThe Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Voting_barThe Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Vote_lcapThe Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Voting_barThe Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG)

5 posters

Go down

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Empty The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG)

Post  The Management Planner Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

Hi all

After leaving BGW, I now need a new stable on TWG. I was part of BGW Hellraisers, and we were ranked in the top 25. So I'm expecting a fall Crying or Very sad

If anyone has a space open for me, I'd be open to offers!

The Management Planner

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Empty Re: The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG)

Post  The_Mad_Redneck Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Let me know if you are interested in being in the stable with Myself, tsi, and Mask. Our 4th has gone AWOL. He hasnt been on in over 9 days.
The_Mad_Redneck
The_Mad_Redneck

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Empty Re: The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG)

Post  GM Minder Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 am

must be bill colt
GM Minder
GM Minder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mad_Redneck Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 am

Exactly
The_Mad_Redneck
The_Mad_Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Cheers Red - where do I sign? Razz

Makes sense for us heavyweights to stick together...

The Management Planner

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mad_Redneck Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Will get Tsi to invite you.
The_Mad_Redneck
The_Mad_Redneck

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Empty welcome back!

Post  tsikenonwaristak Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Invite done! Smile btw I apparently teamed up with Bill Colt as my tag team partner. Same reasons, Now I'm looking for a solid tag team player equal to my level or higher. if possible. Thanks!

Tsik
tsikenonwaristak
tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 pm

I could use a new tag partner.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner needs a stable (on TWG) Empty alright you take care of the finishers?

Post  tsikenonwaristak Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 pm

are you up to making new Tag team finishers? Smile I'll send u an invite after i disband the team. be ready for it in few minutes.
tsikenonwaristak
tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down