New World Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» dog meds tramadol
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Card for the PPV - A new hope (Dec 13th)
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm by GM Minder

» In search of a TWG tag team partner.
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm by tsikenonwaristak

» The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am by manson o'gara

» Von Ryan's Proclamation
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm by elodor

» Lobo Vs. Shane
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Stylz! Brand Superstars
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm by LoboXcalibur

» Non Playing Characters
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am by the playboy

» Wrestler Pic
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am by the playboy

» Von Ryan's Intro:
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am by Von Ryan

» Von Ryan's Arsenal
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am by Von Ryan

Top posters
VGM Shaun White (346)
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Vote_lcapPatriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Voting_barPatriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Vote_rcap 
GM Minder (322)
Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Vote_lcapPatriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Voting_barPatriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Vote_rcap 
Aquilus (131)
Mask of Fury (127)
tsikenonwaristak (120)
elodor (104)
sabrestorm (99)
Infinity (93)
ThePatriot (81)
Zephyr the Demon (81)

Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot)

Go down

Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Empty Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:25 am

Hardy is shown in the gym working out:

CSO: I see that I'm up against Patriot tonight at the house show, this should be a great match only if Patriot can keep the pace with me. You know something Pat? Do your patriotic duty and don't even show up, go and vote or something.... Show up only if you are ready to lose!!! Listen to the voice Pat...

The camera fades away...

Back to top Go down

Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot) Empty Re: Patriotic Threat(open to Patriot)

Post  ThePatriot Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Patriot over hears Hardy talking about him while Hardy is doing his push up. Patriot gets up from the weight bench and walks over to Hardy and Hardy does not notice him. Just has Hardy was going for one more push up Patriot jumps on his back and Hardy starts screaming in pain pleading for Pat to get off of his back...

Pat:"Funny, that's what you going to sound like when I put the patriotic submission on you. Or ill just knock you out with an All American Slam. I wonder which one it will be. Ill see what the voice tells me to do as you are beaten down in the middle of thing."

Pat finally gets off his back.

Pat:"Get ready for a good ol American ass whoopin Hardy."

Pat leaves the gym as Hardy is still laying on the floor holding his back.
ThePatriot
ThePatriot

Back to top Go down